Driver's License Documentation from FHS

What do I need?

If you are going to get your permit/driver's license at the Mass RMV you will need documentation from school, specifically you need these 2 items:

  • A letter stating you are a student, your birthdate, and where you live
  • A copy of your current school transcript

How do I get this information?

  • See Ms. Dolan in Guidance. She will prepare this information for you. You can check with Ms. Patten, the FHS Registrar, if Ms. Dolan is unavailable
  • DURING THE COVID school closling, please email Ms. Dolan at: [email protected]  to request these documents

Please allow Ms. Dolan a few days for this information to be produced for you. Do not request it on the day you are scheduled to go to the RMV!!