Change of Information

  • Contact Information Changes/Additions - use this form to alert us to phone number changes, email address changes, or address changes for non-cutodial parents
  • Moving within the town of Franklin? You are required to go to the Franklin School Superintendent's Office at 355 East Central Street (Franklin Municipal Bldg, 3rd Floor) and obtain a Residency Statement and you will have your address changed in Aspen at that time. Please then send your Residency Statement into the FHS Main Office. It becomes part of your student's record. Click HERE to see what you need to bring with you to obtain the Residency Statement.
  • Moving Out of Franklin?
  • Moving to Franklin?