To anyone wanting to:
- register their student for Franklin High School for 2020-2021 school year
- process a change of address for a current FHS student
Due to COVID-19, our student registration procedures and address change procedures have moved to a strictly online process.
The only people that need to complete the New Student Registration process are those that have just moved to Franklin, those students who are transferring from private high schools, online schools, religious high schools, or Tri-County. All students entering 9th grade who attended and completed the 2019-2020 school year at Horace Mann, Annie Sullivan, or Remington Middle Schools do not need to complete this process. Your student files, both paper files and Aspen files, will be sent to us from the middle schools.
STEP 1: Click here to complete the new FHS>> Online Registration Form / Change of Address Form
STEP 2: Once you have completed the Online Registration Form, the following additional steps need to be take to complete your student's registration at Franklin High School : (those requesting a change of address do not need to complete any further steps)
Scan or take a photo of the following documents and email them to the FHS REGISTAR at: [email protected]
- Transcript from previous school- Upperclassmen will need an official transcript from last high school. Incoming 9th graders can provide a final 8th grade report card in lieu of a transcript. You can also have previous school email this document to the registar directly at: [email protected]
- Attendance and Discipline Records from previous school-student cannot start school at FHS unless we have these documents in hand. Click here to print our Discipline and Attendance release form to hand to your old school for completion, or you can forward it to them. You can also have previous school email the attendance and discipline information on their own form directly to the FHS registrar at [email protected]
- Immunization record All immunizations must be up to date; FHS School Nurse will review this information. Student cannot start school at FHS unless we have this in hand.
- Last Physical examination on physician’s letterhead-physicals are valid for 13 months from date of physical.
- IEP, or 504 plan, if applicable
- ELL Records/testing, if applicable, for students whose first language is not English
- Release of Information Form<<please click on link, print, complete, and email this form back to Registrar
Complete all of the following (5) required online forms by clicking on each of them:
- Nurse Emergency Card Form
- Chromebook Consent/Participation Form
- Student Release Form
- Handbook Receipt Form
- Acceptable Use of Technology Form
These forms/information are for your convenience, but not required:
- Free and Reduced Price Lunch Application (online application) This application usually goes live for new school year by mid August.
- Pay To Ride information for school bus this takes you to the district transportation page-you can apply and pay there.
- Military Opt Out Form-to request that we do not disseminate your student's contact information to Military Recruiters
STEP 3: Once you have completed the online registration form, have received a confirmation from the registrar that your documents were complete and approved, and you have emailed all of the additional required documents (from section #2 of this page), and completed the (5) online forms (from section #2 of this page), please call or email the Student Registrar at (508)-613-1424 or [email protected] to make an appointment with a Guidance Counselor to create a class schedule. Guidance or the Registrar will get in touch with you to set up your appointment. Depending on when the FHS physical building is re-opened to the public, your Guidance meeting will either be via phone, online conference, or if building is open to public, meeting will be in person. We are normally registering students all summer, so do not worry if your meeting is not scheduled right away.
Those people only using the form for change of address: you will be notified when we have received and approved your documents and at that time, your addresses will be changed in our Aspen system