Franklin Public Schools
Steps to Sign Up for Bus Transportation
for the 2021-2022 school year
We are excited to announce that we are now offering
the convenience of online registration for Transportation through
Create an account with FamilyID
- Go to www.familyid.com
- Click Create Account at the top right corner of the page
- Enter the information needed to establish an account.
Once your account is established and verified, you can then register for transportation.
Register for Transportation before July 8, 2021
- Click this landing page link or type the following url into your browser (https://www.familyid.com/organizations/franklin-public-schools-transportation)
- Enter the information to register your child.
- If you are registering more than one child, you will need to complete a registration form for each child.
Make any payment due before July 8, 2021
- FY22 annual cost per student is $360 for a family cap of $1,080.
- Payment must be made online through Unibank at this link. No cash, checks or money orders will be accepted.
- Partial payment is due by July 8, 2021 (minimum $180) with payment in full due by August 15, 2021
August 23, 2021 - Pick up a bus pass at your child’s school
- Make sure you have paid in full by August 15, 2021
- Passes will be available at the school beginning August 23, 2021
Every student in grades K-12 who needs to ride the bus to/from any of the Franklin Public Schools or the Benjamin Franklin Classical Charter School MUST be registered, even if they receive free transportation due to distance or a Free/Reduced meal eligibility waiver.
Students who ride a van to a specialized program do NOT need to register. Regional (not Franklin) students attending the BFCCPS should contact BFCCPS to register for transportation.
To verify the correct address is on file and check your mileage and eligibility status please use our new Interactive Dashboard. You will need your student’s local school issued ID to access the data.
|Denise Johnson||Transportation Services Coordinator||(508) 553-4815|