School Mission Statement
Jefferson Elementary School is an inclusive learning environment dedicated to high standards in teaching and learning for all students. We support students in their pursuit of academic and social success. We inspire life-long learning and develop responsible, self-confident students capable of effective communication and problem solving. Through a collaboration of staff, families, students, and the community we foster a safe and respectful learning environment embracing creativity and individuality.
Core Value Statements
- Safe - We nurture a positive and safe learning environment based on student needs.
- Respectful - We recognize the value and strengths each person brings to our community.
- Inclusive - We welcome everyone because we all belong to our school community.
- Creative - We are resourceful thinkers who work together to solve problems.
- Invested - We actively participate in our learning by being focused and involved.