What does the Student Registrar do?
- It is the responsibility of the Student Registrar to account for every student in the building-to ensure they reside in Franklin, and that we have all of the current information about them. This includes contact information, state required demographic information, parental consents where required, medical information, academic information, and more.
- Provides FHS Alumni with Official Transcripts to send to colleges, prospective employers, and to fulfill scholarship application requirements.
- Makes grade changes and transcript adjustments at the request of teachers and administration.
- Insures that all student information is accurate for MA state reporting.
- Registers new students during the summer, during the school year, and withdraws students when they leave FHS.
- Maintains and provides enrollment figures.
- Analyzes student data for the Administration, teachers, and the Superintendent.
- Maintains and updates the Franklin High School website
- Sends out targeted mass notifications for Administrators and teachers, as requested
Helpful Links for Families:
- Aspen Parent Portal Creation Request Form -use this to request that the town tech department create an Aspen Parent Portal for you
- Contact Information Changes -us this if your phone number(s) or email address(es) have changed or you want to add or remove a contact from your student's Aspen account
- Moving? click here for more information-use this for moving within Franklin, moving out of Franklin, or just simply withdrawing to attend a different high school
- New Student Registration-for all new students that were not attending any Franklin Public Schools during the last school year
- Official Alumni Transcript Request-use this if you graduated or withdrew from Franklin High School. Current students can get a transcript from their Guidance Counselor
- Pathways to P.E. Participation Form-use this a the end of the school year to document your choice of PE Pathway #2 or #3
- Residency Policies from the School Committee Policy Manual (see section JF)
- School Year Forms-other forms you may need during the school year
- Staff Directory
- Withdrawing from Franklin High School -procedure for withdrawing your student from FHS
If parents are divorced, for your student's safety, please make sure that FHS has a copy of your custody agreement in your student's file. You can send in a copy of that paperwork to me in the Main Office and I will make sure it is filed into your student's paper file.