Please refer to Graduation Information page for end of year and graduation related updates
Pay any outstanding balances HERE
May 8th, 2020
Hello Panther Families-
As we head into the weekend we wanted to share with you the news that May 22nd is scheduled to be the final day for remote (online) learning for the members of our Class of 2020. There will be much more planned in terms of celebrations, collection of items, distribution of caps, gowns, records, and materials. These will take place between May 22nd and graduation.
Meetings with key community stakeholders are on-going. While it will look a little different this year, we have every confidence that the remarkable Franklin community will come together to honor our graduates in a special and meaningful ceremony.
Our administration would like to highlight the incredible leadership of Class President Danny Harrington, Vice President Chorr-Kin Chin, Treasurer Adam Gendrea, and Secretary Breanna Atwood in conjunction with class advisors John Leighton and Dustin Picillo.
Much more to come,
FHS Class of 2020 and families,
We hope you and yours are safe, healthy, and well. We are thinking of you. We know there are many questions about upcoming plans for graduation. We, like you, are still processing the governor’s decision to close school for the remainder of the school year.
Even before this news we have been monitoring communication from the state as well as the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. We are collecting ideas and have begun exploring different options for non traditional graduation ceremonies. We also recognize there are many ideas floating around in Franklin and on social media.
In addition to graduation, we are also thinking about other important matters to seniors including Senior Week, final grades, Awards Night, etc. We have meetings planned for this week with the senior class advisors and class officers and will share that information as soon as we are able.
A few things to keep in mind:
- We know there is misinformation out there. Please be wary of rumors. Any information about plans, postponements, cancellations, or anything in between will come either from the high school, central office, and/or your class officers.
- We are considering ALL options for how to keep (or reinvent) traditions to maintain the once in a lifetime atmosphere of the end of senior year. We are considering alternate locations, timelines, processes, digital events, etc.
- Something we are also taking into account is the size of the FHS Class of 2020. Some ideas we are hearing that work for some schools could be difficult to implement with a class of more than 450 graduates.
- And MOST importantly. We miss you all, we love you, our hearts ache for what you have already missed, and we are constantly brainstorming ways to recapture the magic of your senior year!
Truly and sincerely, we will find a way to see you soon!
Mr. Peri, Mr. Klements, Mrs. Klein, Mrs. Weber, Mrs. Santosuosso and Mr. Augusta
As your senior year progresses, stop back to this page for updates:
- Order Yearbooks and other class swag from Jostens click here
- All Night Party Tickets- tickets now cost $90, sold on ANP website, or drop a check off in the FHS Main Office made out to FHS ANP. You can also mail a check made out to FHS ANP to: PO Box 15, Franklin, MA 02038. Please include your senior's name on the check.
- Pay your Class Dues on Unibank by clicking here. You will not be able to attend Senior Banquet, or participate in Senior Week activites without paying your Class Dues and any other money owed to FHS prior to those events.
- Senior T Shirts pay by cash/check using this printable form or -Order online HERE All T Shirt orders due by March 1st
Click Here to view (9/27) Presentation-topic: College Search Process
|Class Advisor||Ext. 1609|
|Mr. Picillo||Class Advisor||Ext. 1613|