Equal Opportunity Employer:
Franklin Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.
Support Staff Positions:
- Substitute Teachers — Regular on call substitute teachers needed. Post high school education required. Prior experience working with children preferred. Read more here.
- Van Drivers — Part-time approximately 15-20 hrs per week to drive our special needs children. Must possess and maintain a 7D license and have good driving record. Prior experience preferred.
- Substitute Crossing Guards — Must be available early mornings and early afternoons. Ability to tolerate extreme weather conditions.
- Cafeteria Personnel — On call opportunities working in various schools, assisting with kitchen prep work, cleaning and serving. No experience necessary. Will train.
- Solutions Extended Day Program — On-call substitutes, early morning or late afternoon hrs available.
- Substitute Secretaries — To fill in as needed for school and central office administrative assistants. Must possess word processing skills and have prior clerical experience.
Unless otherwise specified, interested candidates must submit a letter of interest and resume to the Human Resources Office via mail, fax, or email. Candidates applying for teaching vacancies must also submit three letters of reference, copy of college transcripts and copy of MA licensure. Please note that all appointments are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal history background check.