We are pleased that you are exploring career opportunities with Franklin Public Schools. We seek individuals with a committment to service who can advance our misson to enable and encourage every student to become:
- An individual who strives to achieve their emotional, intellectual, and physical potential.
- An enthusiastic lifelong learner who is self-motivated and inquisitive.
- A critical and creative thinker who can communicate skillfully through a wide range of disciplines.
- An effective collaborator/team member who can develop and maintain positive relationships.
- A compassionate individual who understands the lessons of history, respects other points of view and appreciates difference.
- A self-confident, responsible, and active member of the ever-changing world community.
All Current Job Postings:
Support Staff Positions:
- Substitute Teachers — Regular on call substitute teachers needed. Post high school education required. Prior experience working with children preferred.
- Substitute School Nurses - On call. Must be Licensed Registered Nurse.
- Van Driver Substitutes — On call to drive our special needs children. Must possess and maintain a 7D license and have good driving record. Prior experience preferred.
- Substitute Crossing Guards — Must be available early mornings and early afternoons. Ability to tolerate extreme weather conditions.
- Cafeteria Personnel — On call opportunities working in various schools, assisting with kitchen prep work, cleaning and serving. No experience necessary. Will train.
- Solutions Extended Day Program — On-call substitutes, early morning or late afternoon hrs available.
- Substitute Secretaries — To fill in as needed for school and central office administrative assistants. Must possess word processing skills and have prior clerical experience.
Apply via SchoolSpring or unless otherwise specified, interested candidates may submit a letter of interest and resume to the Human Resources Office via mail, fax, or email. Candidates applying for teaching vacancies must also submit three letters of reference, copy of college transcripts and copy of MA licensure. Please note that all appointments are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal history background check.