Wednesday of each week between 4:00pm and 6:00pm you will have the opportunity to obtain a device or return a broken device for replacement.
Please closely follow these steps for a successful replacement.
Please print these instructions, if possible, and use the back of the paper for step #3
1. Be sure to bring all parts of your device for replacement. Cables, Power adapters, Keyboard, Mouse. Incomplete returns will not be accepted. If you are requesting a device for the first time and our records indicate you already have a device, you will not be given a device without returning the old one. One device per person only.
2. Pickup will be located at the rear of Franklin High School ONLY. The location will be marked with a sign on the sidewalk . Please enter the school parking lot via the entrance nearest the athletic fields (left of the building while looking at the front of the building) and follow the driveway to the rear of the building. When you pull up to the sign, your passenger side window should be on the building side. - These steps are critical for proper safe distancing. Please pull all the way up to the sign so we can see your vehicle through the window.
3a. If you are picking up a device for the first time, write your name and “NEW” on a sheet of paper in letters large enough to be viewed from 20 feet away. Hold the paper up to the passenger-side window of your vehicle. (If you have tinted windows, please lower your window.) FRANKLIN PERSONNEL WILL NOT EXIT THE BUILDING UNTIL THIS PAPER IS SEEN. Next, open your trunk and return to the safety of your vehicle. Franklin personnel will then exit the building and place your device in your trunk.
3b. If you are returning or swapping a device, write your name and tag# of the device on a sheet of paper in letters large enough to be viewed from 20 feet away. Hold the paper up to the passenger-side window of your vehicle. (If you have tinted windows, please lower your window.) FRANKLIN PERSONNEL WILL NOT EXIT THE BUILDING UNTIL THIS PAPER IS SEEN. Please exit your vehicle and place the device to be returned into the bin located on the sidewalk outside. Next, open your trunk and return to the safety of your vehicle. Franklin personnel will then come to check the tag number and place your replacement device in your trunk. The tag # on this device must match the tag # submitted below on this form or you will not receive a replacement device.
- FRANKLIN PERSONNEL WILL NOT EXIT THE BUILDING WHILE YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF YOUR VEHICLE. PLEASE REMEMBER TO RETURN TO YOUR VEHICLE AND WAIT WITH THE TRUNK OPEN.
- IF YOU DO NOT PICK UP YOUR DEVICE DURING THE WEDNESDAY DISTRIBUTION FOLLOWING THIS EMAIL YOUR REQUEST WILL BE CANCELLED AND YOU MUST RESUBMIT YOUR “REQUEST FOR REMOTE SUPPORT” TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR FUTURE PICKUP.
- All devices have been disinfected with electrostatic sanitizing equipment prior to distribution.